Houston Professional Oriental Rug Cleaning Services
At Abraham’s Rugs, our Houston professional oriental rug cleaning services staff knows that the best way to make your oversized rug or custom stair runner last is to keep it cleaned, refreshed and restored when necessary.
These pieces are more than just something to walk on — they are works of art and a part of your home, something that deserves to last for generations. Our professional oriental rug restoration services in Houston strive to make sure that happens.
The Experience You Need
Members of our professional oriental rug cleaning services in Houston have been working with Abraham’s Rugs for more than a decade. In that time, our team has added to its extensive repertoire of tools and techniques to bring your rug bag to brand-new, regardless of what damage has been done.
- There is no rug or carpet too big or too small for our professional oriental rug cleaning services in Houston; we can arrange to pick up and drop off your rug at your home or business at whatever time is most convenient for you.
- Our Houston professional oriental rug cleaning services team members know that this piece of your home or business is vital to representing you to your guests or clients, so we work efficiently and effectively to accomplish our constant goal: satisfying you.
- Yarn by Yarn hand wash natural soaps and lukewarm water to preserve the yarn and color dye quality.
- For delicate silk rugs we use mild soap and cotton balls and several repeated very light agitation to the yarn.
Step-by-step Professional Rug Cleaning Process
We follow the following procedure for our professional cleaning:
- Pre-inspection. We’ll thoroughly inspect the rug and discuss your concerns (spots, odors, worn areas). After our technicians identify the rug’s type, we’ll assess the best method for cleaning, whether repairs are needed, and provide an exact cost quote.
- Rug Duster. Embedded dirt can act like sandpaper, damaging the fibers of your rug. It’s important to get this out prior to washing. The rug dusting process removes about 75% of dirt and non-soluble matter from your rug.
- Rug Washing. The rug washing process depends on the needs of your rug. In many cases, rugs are washed with our rug washing machine / vacuum where we control the amount of water used, brush agitation, and type of cleaning solution – leaving the rug as clean as possible. We use an environmentally friendly, neutral soap solution and fresh, clean water leaving no residue on the rugs. Certain rugs will need to be hand-washed or dry-cleaned. Our technicians will clean yarn by yarn and are skilled in both processes and will determine which method during pre-inspection.
- Stain and Odor Removal (if necessary). Our stain and odor removal process depends on the type of rug and substance of the stain. Our experienced technicians have seen just about everything and are able to recommend the best course of action during pre-inspection.
- Dry Room. After washing, rugs are dried in the sun if the weather permits. Otherwise we dry them indoors with dry fans and temperature controlled heaters.
- Grooming & Final inspection. Once your rug is dry, it’s taken to our service floor for a grooming and final inspection. We block your rug so it retains its shape, brush the nap, and give it a thorough vacuum. We also trim the fringe to give it a clean, uniform look. If any repair is needed, the rug is sent to our repair department. Otherwise, it’s rolled up and ready for pick-up or delivery.
Contact Abraham’s Oriental Rugs
Why should you entrust Abraham’s with restoring your rugs? We are the local industry’s longest family-owned business, and we still run on our family values of honesty and hard work. We have serviced the area with our rug selection for over 40 years, and we included our Houston professional oriental rug restoration services because we knew it was something our clients needed.
Our client base knows that we offer the preeminent Houston professional oriental rug cleaning services, and that looking anywhere else will only lead to disappointment and lower standards. If you want your rug to endure the test of time, call us today to schedule your restoration or cleaning services.